Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hip To Be Square

Ferry Beach - Scarborough, Maine. My favorite beach in the whole wide world.



Recent jaunts around town with my dusty Hasselblad have served me well. Using a medium format film camera forces you to slow down, something I think we all should do every once in awhile. Plus, it got me out exploring some of the jewels Maine has to offer us all. A solitary walk along Ferry Beach and a trek around Macworth Island with another photographer were both good ways to feed the soul and work on the craft.

There are more rolls of film waiting to be shot and places waiting to be explored. More chances to shift gears and slow down. More reasons to love photography.

Thank you Victor Hasselblad and Carl Zeiss. I owe you one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. So glad to know you Judy.
:) betsy

Live Through the Lens said...

Thanks Betsy!

Stephen Grant said...

Awh, how I long for those days. :) Wonderful capture.