Friday, May 29, 2009

SoFoBoMo: End of Week 2

Because I just can't get enough.... of FLUFF!!

GF Baking ingredients at Wildflours Bakery.


And because I haven't updated my life in SoFoBoMo world for a while and figured I should. Since I love this photo, this is the one I chose to share. These are the items that make up the life of gluten-free baking.

I have not photographed for the project since last week. There have been photos to edit and ideas to hash out. I know I have more than 35 photos (one of the few requirements for the challenge), but do I have everything I need? Maybe. I also decided how I want to break the book down, more or less. And today I started to lay it out. I feel like I'm right on track, but every once in awhile I think of details I still need to tend to, and hope I can get it all done in time and to my liking.


Cake decorating at Anello's Cafe.

So, perhaps I will get in another day of shooting at each place next week. There are a few things I still want to capture. Until then, it's back to editing photos and laying out pages...

But maybe for now it's time to turn off the photo brain and just curl up with a good book!

Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Judy, this is so cool! Where do you find all these cool things to do with photography? I'll have to try this next year--I love your photos for it--is it a photo book about GF foods? Can't wait to see the finished product! Cindy

Stephen Grant said...

Great series! Yummy images and food! This year is flying by so fast. Hope all is well there :)

Live Through the Lens said...

Thanks you two! Cindy - the book is about 2 Gluten-free eating establishments. It's been a fun project, and I highly recommend taking part next year. Steve - once this is over I'll have to move on to something else... maybe night photography? :) Hope June Gloom isn't getting you down.

Off to check out both of your blogs...