Monday, August 2, 2010

Photo Excursion

Recently my nephew Max and I went on a little photo excursion together. It was loads o' fun exploring and watching him take photos. I thought I would share some of my photos from that day...

A photographer in the making, perhaps?




I love the way he looks at me when he's wondering what I'm doing.


I dig photos of swings, with or without people.


Swinging and chatting about life.


Spying through the rings.


A playground made from recycled materials? Cool!


I just love these rings. Again, he's wondering what I'm doing.


Photos taken 'Max style.'




So much concentration!


We can learn a lot from kids. Like how important it is to shoot from all different angles.


A photo he took of me, complete with head cut off. I've taught him so well.


Let's go back and hula hoop! Or something like that.

Our reflections on the hood of our car. This shot just makes me laugh.

It's great to find inspiration in as many places as possible, including your own backyard. Or hanging out with a 7 year old who looks at things totally different than you might. Try it out and let me know how it goes!


Here we are! Oh, I didn't take this photo :)


...


No comments: