Friday, July 30, 2010

Single Photo Friday:: Family Fun

I recently hung out at the beach with Mike, Maria, Ryan and Nick. Family photos are one of those things I love doing, especially when I get to see the same family members through the years. Last time we did this Nick was a lot smaller and perhaps not quite as active!



I love seeing what will happen when I tell the kids it's ok for us to do a goofy photo. The above photo is a classic example of how that can unfold.

This time of year is perfect for family photos. So if you are thinking you need them done I encourage you to act sooner rather than later to take advantage of the long summer days, great weather, and amazing light. And to give you plenty of time to use your images as holiday gifts ;-)

 Enjoy the weekend!


...

1 comment:

Maria Connolly said...

Thanks for the awesome photo shoot! I have added you to my blogroll!