Friday, September 3, 2010

Single Photo Friday:: Weather Shift

Matt heads to his wedding ceremony on a rainy day.


I hear there is a hurricane headed our way, and his name is Earl. I don't actually pay too much attention to the weather report so I am not really sure what we are in for. I'm going to confess that I am sitting here hoping for rain and a pretty strong shift in air temperature. This girl is ready for fall weather!

Perhaps the perfect end to a very sunny summer is some much needed rain. I can't remember a better summer, weather-wise, than the one we have had this year. Maybe that's not the case for everyone, but here in Maine things have been sunny and hot. And it's been great, of course. But as a lover of cooler air, and one who doesn't dread winter the way many do, I am beyond happy to see Fall arrive. This is, without a doubt, my most favorite time of year. How about you? Are you as happy to see Fall arrive as I am?

Those of you in Earl's path - stay as dry as possible this Labor Day weekend. Hope everyone enjoys this final weekend of a very excellent summer!

...

No comments: