Sunday, September 19, 2010

Two photos


... that can sum up my weekend:


During some hang time with the neph I took this one.


While having a delicious dinner with friends I took this.


Both events were fun and filled with laughter. Laughing with a 7 year old and cooking up crazy ideas can be as fun as laughing with creative friends gathered in a kitchen together. A reminder of the importance to spend time with the people who make you smile.

Could you pick two photos that tell a story about you? Two photos that describe your weekend or your mood or maybe where your life is headed? I love a photo's story-telling ability, and how the same image will say different things to different people. I'd love to hear what these two photos say to you. Could be a good starting point for a short story...


...

No comments: