Friday, October 22, 2010

Single Photo Friday:: Dancing Shoes



I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I have posted to the blogaroo. But I'm here, on a Friday evening trying to get back into the swing of things.

A week ago today we moved, in the middle of a rain storm. Today I am finally feeling like I can catch my breath. My office is set up in pieces while we work on getting our electrical upgraded, and part of my life is still in boxes. I have spent much of the last two weeks in grubby clothes with my arms in and out of boxes. I am feeling pretty unglamorous at this point.

And yet, this is the photo I want to share on this Single Photo Friday in blogland. A moment from one of this season's weddings, taken right before the bride headed out the door to her wedding ceremony. I love how those feet in those shoes look ready to dance!

And now, I will put my slippers on, get some hot soup off the stove, and sit back with a good book. A perfect way to end a long week.

Happy Friday, everyone!

...

No comments: