Saturday, December 6, 2008

Get up and Go-Go


Rock & Roll Diner - Scarborough, ME.


'Tis the Season for parties and gatherings and craziness AND the Bakery Collective's annual Photo A Go-Go. So, if you are in the Portland Maine area and wondering what you should do on Friday, December 12, the G0-Go is the perfect party.

Plus, it's your chance to get amazing framed photographs at unbelievable prices. While you are there you will be entertained, fed, and liquored up (if you so choose). You may even find yourself shmoozing with talent that comes from all over the country to support this annual festive fundraiser.

The image above is my donation this year, the first time I have ever donated a color print. A sign of my times, perhaps, and how my work and vision are shifting somewhat.

I just happen to work directly below their space, so I took a peak around yesterday as they were hanging the show and I have to say there is amazing work to be seen/enjoyed/purchased. Click here to see an online sample of the work submitted. Get ready to be inspired.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Inspired is right. Makes me feel kinda sad cuz I think I left that eye behind somewhere along the way...

Live Through the Lens said...

Oh I disagree Miss Erika! It is your eye that I often admire most :)