Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another One Bites the Crust

I had Gluten-Free Pizza yesterday!! California Rocks.

This is no award-winning photo, but it is evidence that in California I can eat at a chain restaurant and get it gluten-free and organic (and hopefully local, but I didn't ask) at this great place called Pizza Fusion. Can someone please open up one of these places in Portland, Maine? I would and all, but I don't really have any interest in spending any more of my life in the restaurant biz. Besides, that would cut into my time and prevent me from taking great photos like the one below.



2 divas and a Mainer


My heart swells when I see these two. Melody and Zeamora are my pals from Semester at Sea, and there's just something about the bond shared with people who see the world for the first time together, especially when some of the adventures include ex-prisoners. Of course, any involvement with criminals was always Melody's fault. Always.

Oh, I could write some stories!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

So that's where you are! Sounds like you're having fun, Judy! Enjoy it!