Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Green Art


On the waterfront in downtown San Diego there are these cool globes decorated by different artists, and all spreading the message of caring about the earth and living eco-friendly. Naturally, a very cool idea in my book. This one caught my eye, with its message of not wasting in order to create. Or creating with things that would have once been wasted.


I have spent the last several days of my California Conquering Tour scoping out LA, shooting some stills on sets, staring at the amazing colors in the sky, and generally just enjoying my time here. I think I have developed a bit of a crush on CA. This New England girl is pretty surprised!

Hopefully tomorrow my camera will be back in my hands and another post will follow. For now, I am ready to fall asleep on the Navy base outside Malibu, at the house of an old neighborhood friend.

Too tired to make sense today....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really hated the idea of moving to LA after college but went anyway... There are some things to love in CA but after being there for 13 years its nice to back on the slow coast.

On the other hand, 20 degrees felt balmy to me today after our recent cold snap. How sad.

Randy