Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

But that's no reason to stay in....



I visited my nephew at an ice skating party in his neighborhood. He ate snow while I networked. Well, my plan was to visit with him after several weeks of not seeing each other, but a little outside socializing led to me working the crowd and passing out business cards. Seems like a good way to spend a Saturday. (And right now those of us who are self-employed need to take every opportunity we can to boost business.)



Even cookies still taste good when sitting out in the cold. Shaw's should be paying me for this amazing product placement.



Sticks, shovels, and hats combined with a little ice can make for a great day. But don't forget your camera and business cards...


2 comments:

Anonimo said...

WOW, IT IS A GREAT PHOTOWORK, QUITE UNUSUAL THING. I LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY TOO, DON´TA TALK ENGLISH SO WEL. HOPE THAT YOU PASS BY TO SEE MY PHOTOS ON MY BLOG.

K.K

Live Through the Lens said...

Thanks Kevin! I just checked out your blog - nice work! If my Spanish was better I would have read it all as well, but I really loved your photos. An international language, perhaps?
:)